Covid 19 Health and Safety Guide
HAIRlicious By Tanya
1.Please stay at home and let me know asap if you feel unwell or have any cold/flu symptoms.
2.Please arrive on time, if you are early, please wait in your car or outside, no in-salon waiting area. We will invite you when we are ready. The salon will run appointments only – no walk ins.
3.Payments – Payments will be made via bank transfer, Paypal, contactless/card and cash payments.
4. Attend alone – You must attend any appointment alone unless you need to be accompanied by a career. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
5. Cleaning and PPE – The salon will be sterilised prior to your arrival, all surfaces, equipment, and work areas will be thoroughly cleaned between every client. On your arrival you will be asked to wash your hands, use hand sanitiser, and wear your PPE.
6. PPE will be worn by staff and clients at all the time. Masks will be available in the salon.
7. Hot drinks/refreshments are allowed in disposable cups. Magazines and newspapers are not offered by salon. Feel free to bring your own reading material and bottle of drink/water. Food not allowed in the reception and working areas.
8. Please minimise the personal belongings you bring with you. No shopping bags allowed in the salon.
9. I will not be able to book in any dry cuts or fringe trims. Hair need to be washed straight before haircut.
10. Cancelations and deposits: Make sure you are familiar with HAIRlicious By Tanya’s business policies. Appointments will be limited to keep social distancing, so please let me know asap if you can’t make an appointment. £20 Deposit is required to secure any colour appointment.
11. Patch testing is required 48h prior all colour appointments. At present we advise that you wait 2 weeks after you receive vaccine before having a patch test or treatment. Although the NHS state that most side effects should not last longer than a week, this will allow enough time for any symptoms to present themselves and not be mistaken for a patch test reaction.