Covid 19 Safety Guide
HAIRlicious By Tanya
1.Please stay at home and let me know asap if you feel unwell or have any cold/flu symptoms.
2.Please arrive on time, if you are early, please wait in your car or outside, no in-salon waiting area. The salon will run appointments only – no walk ins.
3.Payments – Payments will be made via bank transfer, Paypal or contactless/card. No cash payments.
4. Attend alone – You must attend any appointment alone unless you need to be accompanied by a career. No children allowed until social distancing is relaxed further.
5. Cleaning and PPE – The salon will be sterilized prior to your arrival, all surfaces, equipment and work areas will be thoroughly cleaned between every client. On your arrival you will be asked use hand sanitizer and you must wear your face covering at the time during your visit.
6. PPE will be worn by staff and clients at all the time. you are responsible to provide face covering for your appointment. If you are attending colour treatment its best to use disposable face covering as colour and water may damage your reusable one.
7. We are now allowed to offer our customers drinks/refreshments in disposable cups but feel free to bring your own thermo cup/flask to be refiled. Food is not allowed. Feel free to bring your own reading materials
8. Cancelations and deposits: Appointments will be limited to keep social distancing, so please let me know asap if you can’t make an appointment. Please make sure you are familiar with the business policies. A non-refundable £20 deposit is payable to secure any colour appointment.
Thank you for respecting my business. Lets Stay Safe Together!